How do I apply for The Lightning Process?
Choosing to take the Lightning Process training could be one of the most life-changing decisions you’ll make. I’m committed to being the best trainer I can be and believe that you can achieve amazing results as you put the training into practice.
The steps are as follows:
- Step 1: Read “An Introduction to the Lightning Process” by Phil Parker or listen to “Part One of the Lightning Process” home study audio programme
- Step 2: Complete an application form
- Step 3: I will make contact with you to discuss your application
Am I ready?
If you have read “An Introduction to the Lightning Process” by Phil Parker or listened to “Part One of the Lightning Process” home study audio programme, and if you can agree with the following statements, then you are ready to apply.
I recognise that:
- I can influence my health, and I am willing to do what it takes to overcome my issues and barriers
- I will need to commit myself to working hard to create the changes I desire
- the results I get from the training are dependent on applying the Lightning Process consistently and in the way that the training outlines
- the Lightning Process is a training course, not a therapy or treatment
Why do I have to agree with the statements?
Lightning Process isn’t a medicine you swallow or a treatment you follow, but rather training that you fully engage with, so the results are in your hands. People who engage with the training, taking on board the concepts and practising the training techniques are highly likely to create lifelong, positive change.
If you can’t agree with the above statements, or you are unsure about the Lightning Process and neuroplasticity, then it may not be the right time for you to do the Lightning Process training.
Please, get in touch if you have any questions.